Friday, December 14, 2007

Dorito Chicken

Not sure why the pic came out blurry...but you get the idea.


Jason is a BIG fan of Doritos. When I told I saw this recipe he kept asking when I was going to make it. I finally did....it was ok. We think it needed some more flavor (even though I added some spice). It was missing something.

INGREDIENTS

Egg Wash
Chicken Breast
Crushed Doritos
Ranch Dressing (I added this)
Hot Sauce (I added this)
Red Pepper Flakes, Cumin, Garlic, Smoked Paprika and Chili Powder (I added these)

DIRECTIONS

Crush Doritos and mix in spices. Mix ranch and hot sauce together. Dip chicken breast in egg wash, then ranch mixture and lastly dip into Dorito mixture.

Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes (or until done).

I believe the orginal source of this recipe is: Southern Living's Easy Weeknight Favorites



2 comments:

Erika said...

That is TOO funny!!! I made this exact recipe from the same cookbook just last week!! Matt wasn't a huge fan of it either.

Jaime said...

sorry to hear it wasn't as good as you expected. if your original pic isn't blurry but the one in your blog is, resize your original pic - when blogger resizes it, it makes it blurry